5 Reasons Every Small Business in the World Should Write an eBook
That’s right, you should have an eBook. And no, you’re not the exception. What, did you say you were an auto mechanic? Yes, your company needs an eBook. I’m sorry, did you say you were a roofer? Yep, you too, you need an eBook. So you’re a professional lion trainer…..Wow, you really need an eBook.
~ Marcus Sheridan, December 29, 2012
Now is the time to recognize your favorite marketing eBooks! Nominate them for the 2012 Marketing eBook Contest.
1. Subject area of the book must be marketing: Social Media, Blogging, SEO, SEM, Video, How to Write an eBook, etc.
2. eBook must be available as a FREE download.
3. Entry deadline is
December 31st, 2012 January 20th, 2013
4. Winners will be announce February, 2013.
- Nominating an eBook: Nominate an eBook by listing it and its URL or website in the comment section for this blog, or by filling out the entry form below. Each nomination will also be counted as a vote for that eBook.
- Nomination Deadline:
December 31st, 2012January 20th, 2013
- The list of contest finalists will be made available and can be voted on for the month of January, 2013. Voting will account for 40% of the book’s final score.
- Each judge will contribute 20% to the final score of each eBook.
- Winners will be announced in early February, 2013, and will be notified by email. The winning eBook authors will receive a badge for their website/blog. The eBooks will be listed on our website, will be broadcast through social media channels and our blog, and will appear in a Press Release.
Meet our Judges
I’m super excited to introduce our judges!
Gini Dietrich – The founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, a Chicago-based integrated marketing communication firm. She also is the founder and author of the SpinSucks blog, a nationally recognized speaker, and co-author of Marketing In the Round.
Marcus Sheridan aka: The Sales Lion: Marcus is the founder of The Sales Lion, is a well known national speaker, and the author of The Sales Lion blog, Inbound and Content Marketing Made Easy eBook, and the Mad Marketing Podcast.
Enter your favorite marketing eBooks in the comment space, or entry form below. Click here to share this contest with your friends on Twitter!
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Review of “Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age” - March 29, 2014
- Advisor Practice Management Telesummit - March 12, 2014
- Attention Subscribers: New Blog RSS Feed - March 3, 2014