Have your Favorite eBook Judged by Gini Dietrich, Marcus Sheridan & Craig McBreen

by Brent Carnduff

Marcus Sheridan - The Sales LionHave you written a marketing eBook or White Paper?

Or maybe you’ve found an eBook that has helped you in some aspect of your marketing? Want to thank the author for sharing that great information?

Enter your favorite marketing eBook(s) into the 2012 Best Marketing eBook Contest!

 

The finalists will all be listed in a blog article, promoted through social media, linked to, and looked at by our judges.

Our winners will be blogged about and promoted through social media again, will be permanently listed and linked to from this blog, will receive a mention in a PR release, and will receive a badge to help promote their eBook.

The deadline has been extended to January 18th, 2013 . . . not too late to start writing one now . . .

Meet our Judges

Gini DietrichGini Dietrich – The founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, a Chicago-based integrated marketing communication firm. She also is the founder and author of the SpinSucks blog, a nationally recognized speaker, and co-author of Marketing In the Round.

 

 

Craig McBreenCraig McBreen – founder of McBreen Design, a Seattle based marketing and design company. He is also the author of the Craig McBreen blog,  and The Art of Breaking Out: My NOW Manifesto.

 

 

Marcus Sheridan aka: The Sales Lion: Marcus is the founder of The Sales Lion, is a well known national speaker, and the author of The Sales Lion blog, Inbound and Content Marketing Made Easy eBook, and the Mad Marketing Podcast.

 

 

You can enter your favorite eBook by submitting the entry form, or by leaving a comment in the space below.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Contact Us

Message

captcha

The following two tabs change content below.
Brent Carnduff is a search engine optimization (SEO) expert. He works with Financial Advisors, and small business owners across the country to help them develop a stronger online presence, increase their web traffic, and to capture more leads. In addition to this blog, he is a regular contributor to Steamfeed, is syndicated through Social Media Today and B2C, and has written for Search Engine Journal, Spinsucks, and other marketing blogs.
3 comments
Shelley Pringle
Shelley Pringle

Hi Brent, great idea! Can you tell me more about the criteria for selecting the winner? I'm thinking of entering one of my ebooks (don't expect to win, but it'd be great to get some feedback).

Brent@Echelonseo.com
Brent@Echelonseo.com moderator

 @Shelley Pringle Hi Shelly - definitely . . . sort of : ) It needs to be a marketing book, and one that is offered up as a free download. If all goes as planned, I will list the finalists and provide an opportunity for others to read the eBooks and vote - those votes will account for 40% of the final score. Gini, Marcus, and Craig will score each book out of 20 (making up the other 60%). As far as specific criteria, I am not providing that to the judges. As each of them are experts, I felt it best to let them judge on the criteria that they feel most important. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions (or suggestions). Would love to see one (or more?) of your eBooks here! Thanks for taking time!

Previous post:

Next post: